Milestones are great, especially for businesses. It means you’ve achieved a goal and something’s going right.
The Matus Law Group has hit its 15th Anniversary: 15 years of protecting families and their assets, helping with real estate and especially serving those with special needs families! The official “birthday” was November 7, but over the next few months, we at MLG will be celebrating as much as we can!
Here are just 15 reasons why we’re so excited to reach this particular milestone.
- We are the 74th fastest growing law firm in the United States by Law Firm 500
- After starting the firm in a one-room office and shared area, along with her trusty home computer, Christine L Matus the founder has grown the Matus Law Group with awesome employees, with two office locations.
- We have excellent Team Members who work hard and play hard.
- We get to help wonderful families achieve their goals and solve their most pressing problems. And we help really awesome families.
- It’s hard to keep a business going, especially in tough economic times. The Matus Law Group successfully made it through the financial crash of 2007-2008, the Great Recession, and we’re stronger than ever.
- We have over a dozen videos to help inform and educate on what matters most to our families.
- Our Mission is to make sure people are better off than before they contacted us.
- As the needs of our families and the legal industry are constantly changing and developing, so are we! The Matus Law Group is always testing new ways to help people find the right solution that will help families achieve their goals and get to the next level.
- You can find us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram!
- We regularly have workshops to educate on various topics from Estate planning to college planning. Check out our events page!
- We have been awarded Best Lawyers for Families of New Jersey!
- We are believers of giving back by volunteering our time to help with places such as 21 Plus, Inc., MOCEANS, FCDC, Inc., The Toms River Mayors Committee and Developmental Disabilities, Board of Trustees of the Ocean County Bar, to name a few.
- We laugh, we cry, we share, we help…that’s what we are about.
- We are proud to be the sponsor of the Temple Grandin Speaking event at Ocean County College in April 2019!
- After 15 years of growth and success, we can’t wait for what’s in store for the next 15!